When To call An Austin Injury Lawyer
The aftermath of an injury accident can be confusing and overwhelming. You may not know where to turn, or what the next step is to hold the negligent party accountable.
If you have suffered a personal injury, first and foremost you should seek medical attention. Even if your injuries seem minor or if you feel OK, you should still see a doctor, as some injuries (especially head trauma and soft tissue injuries) are not apparent until days after the accident. Your doctor can conduct a thorough examination to diagnose your injury and recommend treatment.
Immediately Following Your Accident
At the scene of the accident, here are some things you should do:
- Call 9-1-1 if anyone is injured
- In the event of a motor vehicle crash, a police report may be helpful to prove fault, so be sure they are called
- With all accidents, be sure to obtain the contact information of anyone involved, including witnesses
- Take photographs of the scene, your injuries, any contributing conditions (road debris, an icy sidewalk, etc.)
- For more on what to do, click on this link: https://www.funklaw.com/motor-vehicle-accident
If you have suffered a personal injury in Austin, Texas, please call our Austin injury Lawyers at Funk & Associates at 1-888-472-FUNK (3865). You can also fill out the online form, and we will contact you to arrange a free consultation.
Yanni Funk, Attorney at Law
We DO NOT get a fee unless you get a recovery. There is no fee for the consultation with our Austin Injury Lawyers. Our fee is based on a percentage of what we obtain for you. All of the expenses associated with your case, from investigation through trial, are advanced by us, and ONLY in the event of a recovery are CLIENT EXPENSES DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL RECOVERY. If we are unsuccessful in obtaining a settlement/verdict, you DO NOT pay us any of the advanced expenses. Client expenses are deducted from the total recovery.