AUSTIN, TX – According to KXAN, a pedestrian has been hospitalized after being struck by a car on Cameron Road near US-183.
The accident took place at around 1:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon. An adult pedestrian sustained serious but non-life-threatening injuries in the crash. The victim was transported to Dell Seaton Medical Center.
The cause of this incident is currently unclear. This story will be updated if more details on the crash are reported.
Our Austin pedestrian accident lawyers at Funk & Associates are here to help defend the legal rights of injured Texans. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a car crash, then you may be entitled to financial compensation. Don’t wait to contact our experienced lawyers today at (512) 472-FUNK to schedule a free case evaluation.
- Austin car accident
- Austin car accident attorney
- Austin car accident lawyer
- Austin car crash
- Austin Car crash attorney
- Austin car crash lawyer
- Austin pedestrian accident
- Austin pedestrian accident attorney
- Austin pedestrian accident lawyer
- Austin Pedestrian crash
- Austin pedestrian crash attorney
- Austin pedestrian crash lawyer
- Austin traffic
- Austin Traffic News
- Austin traffic update