Unfortunately, there is no average settlement for a personal injury case. There are numerous factors that will impact a case in a positive or negative way. Some factors affecting a case are:
• The type of insurance that the at fault driver has;
• The type of injuries that you suffered;
• If there is any Personal Injury Protection Coverage;
• If there is any Underinsured Coverage;
• If you suffered any past injuries;
• If you have any past accidents;
• If you made any statements to the insurance company.
There are too many factors to list, however, if you suffered an accident and you were injured, please contact your local Austin Personal Injury Attorneys at Funk & Associates.