Nov 25 2019

If you are injured in a car wreck by a driver with no auto insurance, you have several options. First, you should contact a lawyer right away; they will be able to provide you with the best possible options, a few of them being, contacting your own insurance company to inquire whether or not you have “uninsured motorist” coverage on your policy, tracing the vehicle to see if the owner is different than the driver, and/or running asset checks on the at fault driver to see if there are significant assets to pursue regardless of insurance. An experienced personal injury attorney will search out all possible sources of recovery and be able to advise you on your options.

Related news

About Author

(0) Readers Comments

Comments are closed.