AUSTIN, TX – According to KXAN, a pedestrian has died following a crash on FM 812 Road, near the Circuit of the Americas.
The accident occurred last night at around 7:45 p.m. when a car struck a pedestrian. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. No other injuries were reported.
Little information has been released on this accident at this time. If additional details are reported, then this story will be updated.
At Funk & Associates, our experienced Austin accident attorneys understand the difficulties that Texans face after being involved in car crashes. If your or a loved one has sustained injuries due to another person’s’ negligence, then you could be entitled to financial compensation. Don’t wait to call us today at (512) 472-FUNK to set up a free case evaluation.
- Austin car accident
- Austin car accident attorney
- Austin car accident lawyer
- Austin car crash
- Austin Car crash attorney
- Austin car crash lawyer
- Austin pedestrian accident
- Austin pedestrian accident attorney
- Austin pedestrian accident lawyer
- Austin Pedestrian crash
- Austin pedestrian crash attorney
- Austin pedestrian crash lawyer
- Austin traffic
- Austin Traffic News
- Austin traffic update