If you are the victim of a dog bite you may recover all types of damages typically available to victims of other types of personal injuries. Some of these damages include:
- Past and future medical bills,
- Past and future pain and suffering and mental anguish,
- Physical impairment,
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement,
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity,
- Consequential Damages, and
- In some cases, even exemplary damages.
In order to know for sure what type of damages are available to your specific case, you need to speak directly to one of the personal injury lawyers at Funk and Associates. If you have been the victim of a dog bite, call Funk and Associates to discuss your case.