FAQ: When should I contact a lawyer after a motorcycle accident?

If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you need to contact Funk and Associates right away. Motorcycle accidents are often severe due to the vulnerability of motorcycle riders on the roadway when they are struck by vehicles. While the injured victim recovers in the hospital from their injures, valuable evidence and information may be lost. It is imperative that you contact a lawyer right away to begin investigating the scene of the collision, the cause of the crash and the insurance available. While you heal, Funk and Associates can handle the stressful parts of your claim, so that you can focus on recovery while we fight for justice.