FAQ: How do I pay my medical bills until I get my settlement?

Because you will not receive the financial compensation you need to cover your medical expenses until your case has been resolved and processed, you will need to find a way to cover your bills in the meantime. The attorneys at Funk and Associates can send you to a local medical provider under a Letter Of Protections; which means that you don’t need to pay now and can pay the doctors out of the settlement proceeds at the end of your case.