FAQ: Do I have a claim if I may have been partly to blame for my motorcycle accident?

Maybe. Texas is a modified comparative negligence state. That means that as long as you are not more than 50% at fault, you may have a case for any injuries you have suffered as a result of a car accident. To determine who is at fault, and how much responsibility each side has, you need to contact a personal injury attorney in Austin to investigate your case. The attorneys at Funk and Associates have the experience and knowledge to make sure the responsible party is held accountable.