Sep 07 2020

If a property owner is responsible for your injuries on their property, you may be able to recover several different types of damages related to your claims, including: past and future medical expenses, past and future pain and suffering and mental anguish, past lost wages and future lost earning capacity, etc. You may also be able to recover for physical impairment and disfigurement if that applies to your case, and exemplary damages for gross negligence. To determine what damages apply and what can be recovered, you should contact a personal injury lawyer at Funk and Associates.

Related news

About Author

(0) Readers Comments

Comments are closed.