FAQ: What if I am hurt on someone else’s property?

If you are hurt on someone else’s property, you should contact an Austin personal injury lawyer. A personal injury attorney can identify what causes of action and what claims you may have. The lawyer can also identify the classification of visitor you were on the property and what duties were owed to you as a result. Finally, a personal injury lawyer can help you maximize your compensation for your injuries.