Dec 23 2019

If you are injured at work, call a lawyer.

The first thing you should do after receiving your initial medical care is contact an experienced injury lawyer. They can advise you on your legal rights and discuss your possible case with you. If there is a case to pursue, the attorney can send out vital preservation letters and documentation to ensure that no evidence is lost or disposed of by your employer. Many times, employers will have standard “retention” periods for evidence related to work place accidents, and will attempt to dispose of the evidence after the retention period. An experienced injury attorney will make sure that all evidence is protected and also discuss the many issues that can come up in a workplace accident, such as: How does workers comp come into play? What if my employer doesn’t have workers comp? etc

Related news

About Author

(0) Readers Comments

Comments are closed.